Hendal organizes free education in the field of market research "Market Research - How to Reduce Business Risks".
The education is intended for positions within the company's marketing (from the research manager, brand manager to marketing director), but also to other functions whom the market and consumer behaviour knowledge makes work easier.
The purpose of education is to acquire knowledge of market research as a mean of improving business and is, therefore, intended for everyone who wants to:
- Minimize investment risks
- Improve business
- Get to know their own consumers
- Optimize their business effort
- Identify new opportunities and communicate strengths
- Improve knowledge of market research within their workplace
- Simply learn something new
The Hendal education program consists of 4 modules:
- Basic classifications in the research and review of qualitative research
- Quantitative research and synergies of qualitative and quantitative
- When to use a research?
- Client and agency cooperation as the basis for a successful project + discussion